- Teens Open Heavens 9 August 2022 -- LEARNING OBEDIENCE
- Rhapsody of Realities 9th August 2022 Daily Devotional -- Praying In Line With His Desire
- DCLM daily manna 9th August 2022 devotional -- Reward Of Home Training
- Open Heaven 9 August 2022 daily
- ANDREW WOMMACK 9 August 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Our Resurrected Bodies
Download RCCG 2022 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS PDF FOR 2022 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February/March 2022
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING pdf
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points 2022 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY 2022
50 DAYS FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY 2022 – 2ND MARCH 2022
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2022 Daily Devotional
BIBLE TEXT: When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Psa 126:1-3
From the above passage, The LORD indeed has turned again our captivity. This year 2022 is coming with a bright hope in full assurance from the Lord. To God be the Glory; by prophetic declarations, all form of siege has been broken, because it is our appointed time. We are now being ushered into a season of
“Fresh Air” as we entered into the New Year.
By the leading of the Holy Spirit, Our Father-in-the-Lord, the General Overseer Pastor E. A. Adeboye has declared fifty days of prayers and fasting commencing on 11th January to 2nd March 2022. We have the responsibility to pray all the prophetic declarations from the Lord into reality. Let us use this
prayer guide to Pray Until Something Happens in our life, family, Church and our Nation for the full manifestations of these great promises.
DAY 1 – Tue, Jan 11th, 2022
QUALITY WORSHIP TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Exo. 4:31, 1Sam. 1:28
Worship is an act of reverence to the Almighty God. To achieve more than expected this year we need to make worship a life style. Let us give God excellent reverence as His worthy of all thanks.
Tuesday 11th January 2022
1. Our Father; which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come.Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven Mat 6:9-10
2. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103:1
3. Father; you alone art worthy to receive our worship; there is no one else like You. The AL-MIGHTY, We Bow down and worship You in Jesus name.
4. Father, receive our worship. You are the Almighty God forever in Jesus name.
5. Father; your name is Higher than every other names. The I AM, We Bow down and worship Your Holy name in Jesus name.
6. Father, I worship you for your divine favour upon all nations of the world in Jesus name. Gen.24: 52
7. Father, we worship you for prayers answered in the past in Jesus name. Exo. 4: 31
8. Father, we worship you for your awesome power of deliverance release to all nations globally in Jesus name. Ex. 4: 31.
9. Father, I worship you for the forgiveness of sin upon me and my family in Jesus name. 1Sam.15:25
10.Father, we worship you for your great power shown and manifested in
our nation in Jesus name. 2Ki 17:36
11.Father, we worship you because you are the owner of our soul in Jesus
name. Psa 22: 29
12.Father, we worship you in the beauty of your holiness in Jesus name.
Psa 29: 2
13.Father, you are the God that created the heaven and the Earth, we return all glory to your name in Jesus name. Psa 45:11, 66: 4
14.Father, we worship you for you are the ever-living God in Jesus name. Psa 81:9
15.Father, we worship you because all gods are subjected to your name in Jesus name. Psa 97: 7