- MFM Daily Devotional 17 October 2021 – Lessons From The Life of Nehemiah
- DCLM daily manna 17 October 2021 devotional -- When The Righteous Are In Power
- JOYCE MEYER 17 OCTOBER 2021 DEVOTIONAL -- God’s Strength In You
- Rhapsody of Realities 17 October 2021 Daily Devotional -- Be Bold About Him
- Teens Open Heavens 17 October 2021 -- Godly Seeds
MFM Daily Devotional 11 October 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — Thyatira: The Corrupt Church 3
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 11 October 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — Thyatira: The Corrupt Church 3
You May Also like: Mountain of fire and miracles Sunday Services —
TOPIC: Thyatira: The Corrupt Church 3
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 9; Matthew 10
Rev. 2:26 – And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: God’s standard does not change because He is eternal.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: Evil hands ordained to push you against God shall wither, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 11 October 2021
This “Jezebel” (vs. 20) represents the spiritual mother of all those within the church who promote antinomian (i.e., acts that are “against the law”) or libertine lifestyles (i.e., indulging freely in immoral pleasures). Such people feel that because of God’s grace (i.e. His unearned and underserved favour and love), they are not bound by any ﬁxed rules or regulations including the moral standards of God’s law, they claim they have the liberty to engage in immoral behaviours without fear of punishment from God.
However, Christ will ultimately judge, condemn and destroy all those who promote such deception and destruction in the church. God was angry with Jezebel because she used three weapons against the children of God. One of such weapons was food. The devil is using this weapon against the children of God today. There are some people who are not serving God the way they should, because of too much food. Food and the stomach will perish one day.
The second weapon she used was sex. This happens to be a very serious problem today, especially with the young people. They are ﬁlled with dirty thoughts and erotic fantasising, to entertain evil and immoral thoughts is to allow your love for Jesus to wax cold. The third weapon Jezebel used was wealth. Everyone desires to be rich.
There is nothing wrong with this because poverty is a disease and not good. Beloved, the devil and his agents know this and they are preaching overnight wealth. When you obtain money through the devil, sorrow and heartache is always attached to it. God does not want that. So many things which are not right are coming into the church these days.
Some people who refuse to compromise are called old school in a derogatory way. God is the same yesterday, today and forever. And His standards change not (Heb. 13:8). Beloved, please, hold fast the profession of your faith till He comes back. May the Lord keep you standing to the end, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Mountain Top Life 11 October 2021 Daily Devotional
1. Father, help me not to take Your grace for granted, in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord, crush every internal tower of corruption in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Lord, open my eyes to Your presence, in the name of Jesus.
4. Spirit of the Living God, crush every vile spirit in me, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, arise and deliver me from myself, in the name of Jesus.
6. O God, arise and give me courage to stand before Your searching gaze, in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, make me hate sin as You do, in the name of Jesus.