- Winners’ Chapel Domi stream LIVE Service today – Watch Here
- Watch Salvation Ministries live Sunday Worship Service for Today 29th May 2022
- DCLM daily manna 29 May 2022 devotional -- A PROSPEROUS ERA
- Watch Mfm Sunday Worship Service Live for Today 29th May 2022
- Watch New Creation Church Sunday Service Live Today 29 May 2022
MFM Daily Devotional 19 December 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — Temperance: Fruit of The Holy Spirit
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 19 December 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — Temperance: Fruit of The Holy Spirit
You May Also like: Mountain of fire and miracles Sunday Services —
TOPIC: Temperance: Fruit of The Holy Spirit
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hebrews 11; Hebrews 12; Hebrews 13
Prov. 16:32 – “He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.”
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: Temperance is to be moderate in the things that are good and total abstinence from things that are bad.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: The foundation of evil habit in your life shall not destroy you, but it shall die, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 19 December 2021
Temperance means self-control. As a Christian, you must show moderation in all things with regard to your dressing, eating, habits, and so on. Self-control or temperance is your ability to say no to the flesh and yes to the Holy Spirit. Temperance is true self-love. He who respects himself and who considers his body to be the temple of the Holy Spirit will exercise control over his own impulses. Temperance is total control over every phase of your life.
Temperance means control over anger, appetites, desire for worldly pleasures and selfishness. It is the ability to rule your spirit. In 1 Cor.6:12-13, the Bible admonishes that freedom is a mark of the Christian faith: freedom from sin and guilt and freedom to use and enjoy anything that comes from God. However, you should not abuse this freedom and hurt yourself or others. Drinking alcohol leads to drunkenness, eating too much (gluttony) leads to obesity. Be careful that what God has allowed you to enjoy doesn’t grow into a bad habit that controls you.
Another area you should exercise self-control is your time. How do you spend your time? Do you spend much of your time watching T.V or gossiping instead of spending quality time reading your Bible and in prayer? Some, if not all of these things, steal time. You must exercise self-control.
MFM Mountain Top Life 19 December 2021 Daily Devotional
1. Holy Spirit, strengthen me in the inner man, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Holy Spirit, enlighten my spiritual eyes to see clearly, in the name of Jesus Christ
3. Holy Spirit, take control over all the members of my body, in the name of Jesus Christ
4. Spirit of disobedience to the Holy Spirit, release me now, in the name of Jesus.
5. Evil inherited habits in my life, die now, in the name of Jesus.
6. Holy Spirit, be the driver of the vehicle of my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. Pillar of indiscipline in my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.