- JOYCE MEYER 25 September 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Overcome Fear with Faith
- Watch Deeper Life Sunday Worship Service Live Today 25th September 2022
- Watch Daystar online service for today 25th September 2022
- Watch Mfm Sunday Worship Service Live for Today 25th September 2022
- Teens Open Heavens 25 September 2022 -- CYBER SIN
MFM Daily Devotional 25 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — How To Overcome Unbelief 2
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 25 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — How To Overcome Unbelief 2
You May Also like: Mountain of fire and miracles Sunday Services —
TOPIC: How To Overcome Unbelief 2
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Malachi 1; Malachi 2; Malachi 3; Malachi 4
Phil. 1:6 – Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: Talk unbelief and you will have unbelief. But talk faith and you will have faith. According to the seed sown will be the harvest.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: I decree that only the events that will strengthen your faith are permitted to happen henceforth. They shall unfold and you will rejoice, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 25 September 2021
Yesterday, we began to examine how a believer can overcome unbelief. We identiﬁed knowing the will of God for one’s life and overcoming fear as two key factors in dealing with unbelief. Indeed, fear is satan’s most effective weapon from his armory to disarm Christians from trusting God wholeheartedly. The only antidote for fear is belief.
Faith automatically cancels fear and lifts you up to the level of an overcomer through Christ Jesus. The third key for overcoming fear is that you must believe in the love of God. God is love (I John 4:16). The love of God is a powerful force that has provided you with abundant life. Do you have faith is this love? Also, believe in His power to bring to pass whatever He promised according to the memory verse.
The disciples had forgotten the love the Master had for them. When they saw the storm, they began to question Jesus if He cared that they perish (Mk. 4:38). This is unbelief in the love that the Master has for them. It is a doubt of His power to save and deliver them out of all troubles. Maybe you are asking the same question “Jesus, don’t you care that I’m sick”, “What have I done to deserve this?” etc.
I have good news for you; God is love. He cares for you and will make His promises to come to pass in your life. His words are Yes and Amen. Not a jot of His word would go unfulﬁlled (Matt 5:18). All what you need is faith, and the mountain of impossibility in your life will move (Mk 11:22-23). Unbelief will defeat God’s effort in your life. Rise up against it and say NO to unbelief and you will receive your miracles.
Begin to read your Bible, spend quality time to meditate on the word of God and His ever unfailing promises. Keep believing, keep trusting Him and He will never fail you, in Jesus’ name. I pray that the Lord will shut the door of your life against unbelief and give you the faith that never fails, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Mountain Top Life 25 September 2021 Daily Devotional
1. You spirit of doubt, loose your hold from my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. You the spirit of fear, loose your grip over my spirit man, in the name of Jesus
3. Lord, help me to believe more in You, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. O God, establish me firmly in Your love, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, my Father, forgive me wherever I have placed confidence in myself, things or in other people, in the name of Jesus.
6. Holy Spirit, teach me to love and trust God wholeheartedly, in the name of Jesus.
7. Holy Spirit, give me the revelation of the word of God and make it a living reality in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.