- JOYCE MEYER 25 September 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Overcome Fear with Faith
- Watch Deeper Life Sunday Worship Service Live Today 25th September 2022
- Watch Daystar online service for today 25th September 2022
- Watch Mfm Sunday Worship Service Live for Today 25th September 2022
- Teens Open Heavens 25 September 2022 -- CYBER SIN
MFM Daily Devotional 27 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — Sleeping On Duty 2
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 27 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — Sleeping On Duty 2
You May Also like: Mountain of fire and miracles Sunday Services —
TOPIC: Sleeping On Duty 2
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 1; Luke 2:1-28
1 Pet. 5:8 – Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: Every unguarded and undisciplined sleep in the life of a man creates an easy access to evil powers of the night, to kill, to steal and to destroy.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: Let the fire of God consume every satanic deposit of the enemy in your life now, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 27 September 2021
Today, we will conclude our meditation on the mystery of sleep and the consequences of uncontrolled sleep (physical or spiritual). Would it not be alarming if you are told that a man began to slumber right in front of the President of his country? Men would rush to call it abomination. In fact, they will either suspect him or assume he needs help.
Is it not therefore abnormal when you call yourself a Christian and you’re sleeping in a church service or in the place of prayer? This is perhaps the reason why many so- called Christians cannot stay far into the hours of the night to do vigil. The truth is that the midnight hours are the most convenient periods for satanic powers to operate.
Dear Christian soldier, why the slumber at such a time? Many people are quick to give reasons why they are so tired: business, job, even parenting and household chores. Note this beloved, your enemy, satan and his cohorts are never tired; they are wandering about, seeking whom to devour.
They seek no other but your unguarded hour to strike. Be warned and be watchful! Jesus, in one of His parables to the disciples, likened the kingdom of God to a man who sowed a good seed but slept out of carelessness and negligence. Alas! He discovered that the enemy came while he slept, sowed tares in the ﬁeld in order to kill, corrupt or reduce the harvest of the farmer and went his way.
No farmer in the physical would neglect his farm, especially with precious seeds newly sown. He will take time to cultivate it, root out the weeds, water and nourish the plant so it could grow healthily and bring forth fruits. If this is so, why should you entertain spiritual laziness in any form or manner? How weedy is your spiritual plantation? Has the enemy come to sow tares? Tares are weeds or unwanted plants.
If you don’t pull them out while they are still tender, they may end up choking the real plants. But why allow them in the ﬁrst place. Prevention is better than cure. Rise to the challenge; defend your plantation and guard it jealously. Beloved, your heart is God’s farmland. Let the word of God ﬁnd its root on its tender soil and guard against every kind of pollution (Prov.4:23).
MFM Mountain Top Life 27 September 2021 Daily Devotional
1. Strangers from the grave, clear out of my body, in the name of Jesus.
2. My life, reject the strangers that smite unto death, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break the yoke of the invisible destroyers, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every venom of the serpent and scorpion eating up my flesh, dry up now, in the name of Jesus.
5. I drink the blood of Jesus. (Say this 21 times)
6. Let God arise and let my infirmity be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
7. I bind and cast out every agent of weakness, in the name of Jesus.