- Watch Mfm Sunday Worship Service Live for Today 25th September 2022
- Teens Open Heavens 25 September 2022 -- CYBER SIN
- Seeds Of destiny 25 September 2022 daily devotional
- Winners’ Chapel Domi stream LIVE Service today – Watch Here
- Watch Salvation Ministries live Sunday Worship Service for Today 25th September 2022
MFM Daily Devotional 29 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — The Believer’s Weapons of Warfare
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 29 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — The Believer’s Weapons of Warfare
You May Also like: Mountain of fire and miracles Sunday Services —
TOPIC: The Believer’s Weapons of Warfare
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
1 Tim. 1:18 – This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: Spiritual warfare is an everyday affair, be fully armed and battle ready at all times. Jesus is Captain of our armies!
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: Receive power to war a good warfare and to overcome.
MFM Daily Devotional 29 September 2021
Christians are spiritual soldiers of the Lord. There is a war going on! The war is between the army of God and satan’s army. The moment you’re born again, you’re enlisted in God’s army (2 Tim2:3-8). This military squad is not for the lazy and the fearful. Remember, soldiers don’t put on their uniforms for mere funfair. It is a serious business. It is for an age-long spiritual conﬂict! Christian soldiers are called to engage in spiritual warfare. It is a ﬁght to deliver the souls of men from hell.
It is a struggle to get men saved and be prepared for heaven. We must defend God’s territory and ﬁght against enemies of our salvation and wellbeing. Satan is our archenemy! However, he employs his cohorts to ﬁght Christians. This is why you cannot remain dormant and inactive. Soldiers don’t sleep at war fronts. 1 Pet. 5: 8 enjoins us to be sober and vigilant because our chief enemy roams and roars around, seeking whom to devour. I believe you can now see why you should be up and doing.
(Amos 6:1) In whatever category, as a true child of God, you must be involved in this warfare. The apostle Paul exhorted Timothy, his spiritual son and minister of the gospel, to war a good warfare, according to our memory verse today. He went on in the second book of 2 Timothy 2:3-4 to counsel him “to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ”. This implies that a good soldier of Christ must be battle ready at all times. Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ didn’t promise us a war-free spiritual experience.
Paul, ever-conscious of this warfare, boldly declared at the end of his life, “I have fought a good ﬁght….” (2 Tim.4:7). It further implies that there could be a bad ﬁght. We are not to be losers but victors. Alleluia! Dearly beloved, to ﬁght this good ﬁght, you need particular spiritual weapons, knowing that we are not ﬁghting a physical war, but against spiritual forces (Eph.6:12). Physical weapons cannot be useful here. We need supernatural and uncommon weapons to ﬁght supernatural and uncommon battles. As a Christian soldier, you ﬁrst need to put on your spiritual armour and Jesus Christ has your back!
MFM Mountain Top Life 29 September 2021 Daily Devotional
1. Lord Jesus, purge me and get me ready to war a good warfare, in the name of Jesus.
2. I shall not be a victim at the battle front of life; I shall be a Victor, in the name of Jesus.
3. The anointing of an overcomer, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, arise and empower me to put to flight every army of darkness assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
5. Weapons of hell shall not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. Army of darkness, warring against me, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus
7. By the power in the blood of Jesus, O God, arise and make me a conqueror, in the name of Jesus.