- Open Heaven 17 October 2021 - The Unchangeable Changer
- MFM Daily Devotional 17 October 2021 – Lessons From The Life of Nehemiah
- DCLM daily manna 17 October 2021 devotional -- When The Righteous Are In Power
- JOYCE MEYER 17 OCTOBER 2021 DEVOTIONAL -- God’s Strength In You
- Rhapsody of Realities 17 October 2021 Daily Devotional -- Be Bold About Him
MFM Daily Devotional 3 October 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — Unhealthy Self Esteem 1
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 3 October 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — Unhealthy Self Esteem 1
You May Also like: Mountain of fire and miracles Sunday Services —
TOPIC: Unhealthy Self Esteem 1
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 5
Gen. 1:26-27; Ps139:13-17; 1pet. 4: 4-10
Ps.139:14 – I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: Always remember that you are one amazing person created in God’s image, for His pleasure, full of potentials and incredibly precious before Him.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: God will break off every evil veil preventing you from knowing and living by the Truth, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 3 October 2021
Self-esteem can simply be deﬁned as having a healthy conﬁdence in oneself. It is a revealer of the true source of your worth and an evaluation of your abilities. It involves your level of self-love, self-dignity, self-respect and self-honour.
Summarily, it is what you think and how you feel about yourself! Contrarily, it becomes a low, poor or unhealthy self-esteem, when self- evaluation is done with a poor assessment of yourself by yourself, and sometimes through the eyes of others. While the person with healthy self-esteem thrives healthier, the other suffers poor health in all areas of life: physically, emotionally, socially, and even spiritually.
Unhealthy self-esteem affects the total health of its victim because it emanates from within the person (Prov. 23:7). It centers around self and makes the person to be consumed with himself. The truth is that no one can make you inferior without your consent. It all starts and ends with you. The best person to correctly deﬁne who you are is you, in line with the Almighty God, your Creator.
As a child of God, it is important that you begin your self-evaluation with God in mind. You didn’t create yourself. God did (Gen.1:26-27). The manufacturer has the blueprint of his product and the operation manual. He is best at giving the ﬁrst hand information about the viability and durability of the product. The same goes for humans. We are made in the image of God and as such our self-evaluation should be within the divine perspective, nothing more. To think or do otherwise will amount to sin!
Everything created by God is good (Gen1:31). You are fearfully and wonderfully made. If any distortion or damage arises, the Potter is ready to remould the clay and will bring out a better and more beautiful vessel. Nothing is ever wasted or ﬁt to be discarded in His sight. You are precious in His sight! Self-love starts with loving God, and seeing yourself through His eyes. You are precious in His sight.
Everything about you is not a mistake. He has a good reason for making you who you are and what you are. You cannot be like another because it takes divine wisdom to create you differently. The best thing: begin to appreciate God! Stop the self-pity trip! You are a peculiar person!
MFM Mountain Top Life 3 October 2021 Daily Devotional
1. Father Lord, forgive me for being too full of myself, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every feeling of emptiness within me, disappear, in the name of Jesus.
3. Internal torments, release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Lord Jesus, help me to discover my true self in You, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every feeling of inadequacy, assigned to destroy my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. I rise above every lie of the devil for my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord Jesus, break me, mould me and remould me, in the name of Jesus.