- JOYCE MEYER 25 September 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Overcome Fear with Faith
- Watch Deeper Life Sunday Worship Service Live Today 25th September 2022
- Watch Daystar online service for today 25th September 2022
- Watch Mfm Sunday Worship Service Live for Today 25th September 2022
- Teens Open Heavens 25 September 2022 -- CYBER SIN
MFM Daily Devotional 30 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — The Believer’s Weapons of Warfare 2
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 30 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — The Believer’s Weapons of Warfare 2
You May Also like: Mountain of fire and miracles Sunday Services —
TOPIC: The Believer’s Weapons of Warfare 2
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 4; Luke 4; Luke 5; John 1:15-51
Eph. 6:11- Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: Doing a spiritual warfare without the leading and the backing of the Lord of hosts leads nowhere but defeat.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: I command all satanic weapons fashioned against you to catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 30 September 2021
Beloved, we will conclude our discourse on the believer’s spiritual weapons today. Due to the believer’s spiritual battles, the Christian spiritual armour is built to divine speciﬁcation. These believer’s weapons are not carnal or natural. They are from God; hence, they are spiritual and mighty to avail us total victory.
First, let us see the battle-ready Christian fully clothed in his spiritual armour. They include: the helmet of salvation for the head, the breastplate of righteousness on the chest, the belt of truth on the loins, the feet covered with the gospel, spreading the good news as we move around. On the left hand is the shield of faith, our defense against the ﬁery darts of the enemy.
The sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, is our only offensive and defensive weapon, on the right hand. Take a pause, beloved, and ask yourself these questions: How much of the word of God do I have in me? Is my sword sharp enough to deal with the enemy? Is it a half sword or blunt?” This is one effective spiritual weapon you must not joke with. The word of God is sharper than a two edged sword (Heb. 4:12).
Jesus overcame the tempter by the declaration of, “It is written….” This is the power of the written word. It shall work for you too, in Jesus name. These weapons are capable of pulling down physical and spiritual strongholds, as they did to the walls of Jericho. God ordained an earthquake that made the walls’ very foundation to come down crumbling.
They are also effective in the minds of men, to cast down imaginations, discipline thoughts and bring them under the authority of Christ. Behind these weapons is the enabling power of the Holy Spirit without which they will not be effective and powerful. Dearly beloved of the Lord, there is a long list of spiritual weapons available for you to ﬁght and be victorious.
That’s why we have in MFM, a book titled, “101 SPIRITUAL WEAPONS OF WARFARE”. It is a spiritual warfare manual for those who are bold and battle ready. I strongly encourage you to get this all important book. It is important to note that you are only qualiﬁed to use these weapons if you are born again. I pray that they will make you an overcomer, in Jesus’ name.
MFM Mountain Top Life 30 September 2021 Daily Devotional
1. I pull down every stronghold of darkness in and around my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God, arise and release Your arrows against the eyes of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
3. Fire of God, consume every deposit of darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God my Father, ordain terrifying noises against the enemies of my rest, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father Lord, baptise the camp of my enemies with confusion, in the name of Jesus.
6. By the blood of Jesus, I am an overcomer over every agenda of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
7. At the mention of the name of Jesus, let all my enemies surrender their lives to me, in the name of Jesus.