- MFM Daily Devotional 17 October 2021 – Lessons From The Life of Nehemiah
- DCLM daily manna 17 October 2021 devotional -- When The Righteous Are In Power
- JOYCE MEYER 17 OCTOBER 2021 DEVOTIONAL -- God’s Strength In You
- Rhapsody of Realities 17 October 2021 Daily Devotional -- Be Bold About Him
- Teens Open Heavens 17 October 2021 -- Godly Seeds
MFM Daily Devotional 8 October 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — The Compromise Church 2
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 8 October 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya — The Compromise Church 2
You May Also like: Mountain of fire and miracles Sunday Services —
TOPIC: The Compromise Church 2
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 12:22-50; Luke 11
Rev. 2: 12- 17
II Tim. 2:19 – Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE: Give careful thought to the paths for your feet to be steadfast in all your ways.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: I declare that the power and grip of the spirit of compromise over your life is broken, in the name of Jesus
MFM Daily Devotional 8 October 2021
The third letter to the Pergamos Church was written and sent to them at the time of crisis of strange doctrines and operation of false teachers and preachers. Jesus wrote to them and praised them in one aspect. He said, “I know thy works and where thou dwelleth, even where Satan’s seat; is and thou holdest fast my name, and has not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful Martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth” (Rev 2:13).
Jesus implied that although they are operating within the sphere seat of satan, yet they did not deny Him. We can learn from this. As children of God, we are not supposed to run from the forces of darkness. Our Father, the Almighty, does not expect us to run from battles; that is why in the book of Ephesians 6: 10 – 18, God gave us defensive armour to be able to stand against the devil and the host of hell.
Beloved, Balaam advised Balak to befriend the Israelites and invite them to a feast. He got seductive ladies, who were scantily dressed to serve them. That was how the Israelites fell into the sin of immorality and also ate food sacriﬁced to idols. God became angry and He destroyed twenty four thousand of His children that day. This incident happened in Numbers 25:5 and 9. In many churches today, there are church members who take others from the church to the houses of herbalists and fortune tellers.
Some even go as far as visiting satanic clerics. Some go to strange places, thinking that God is not aware, but He sees and knows everything and everybody. Compromising spirit defeats the divine purpose for God’s people, chases away the presence of God and opens up the church to various satanic activities, which eventually brings God’s judgement if His people refuse to repent.
You don’t have to continue living a double life. If you have been a compromising child of the kingdom, repent today so that the light of God can ﬂood your life again.
MFM Mountain Top Life 8 October 2021 Daily Devotional
1. I will not fall by the way side, in the name Jesus.
2. Power to stand for God always, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Anything in my life, killing my zeal for God, die, in the name Jesus.
4. Every rage of the enemy against my life, die by fire, in the name Jesus.
5. My Father, deliver me from costly errors and mistakes, in the name Jesus .
6. O God of Abraham, arise and perfect Your will in my life, in the name Jesus.
7. Every storm in my life, be still by fire, in the name Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: