- DCLM daily manna 28 June 2022 devotional -- DON’T DEFILE THE LAND
- Rhapsody of Realities 28th June 2022 Daily Devotional -- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MASTER
- BILLY GRAHAM 28 June 2022 DAILY DEVOTIONAL -- Refining Fire
- ANDREW WOMMACK 28 June 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- The Cost Of Living For Christ
- Kcm Daily Devotional 28 June 2022 -- Vive la Différence
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 1 MARCH 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 1 MARCH 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — The Vessel God Uses
Open Heaven for today 1 March 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today March 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: The Vessel God Uses
Memorise:“But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.” – 2 Timothy 2:20
2 Timothy 2:19-21 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
19. Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 4-6
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 24
Open Heaven 1 March 2021 Daily Devotional Monday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
There was this young lady at the University of Lagos who had been praying, “God use me, use me for Your glory. Lord use me, want to be able to heal the sick, to cast out demons. I want to be used by You, Lord”. She kept praying this prayer for so long but God kept quiet. One day, she needed to use the toilet and at that time, for one reason or the other, there was water shortage on the campus, so all the toilets were dirty.
She peeped into the first toilet and quickly shut the door as soon as she opened it. The second one was worse. Finally, she realised that she couldn’t use any of the toilets so she left the place and then God spoke to her. “My daughter”. “Yes Lord” she replied. “I thought you wanted to use the toilet” He said. “Yes Lord, but it is too dirty”. Then God said, “I also want use you, but you are too dirty”.
God does not use dirty vessels. If you want God to use you, then you must first purge yourself clean. He said in Isaiah 59:2: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. He cannot stand sin at all. Sin irritates Him, so how do you expect Him to use you if you are still committing sin?
Another reason He cannot use a dirty vessel is that whoever He uses becomes His representative and a model for other people to follow. Naturally, the moment people see someone working miracles in the name of Jesus, they tend to follow him or her and even copy his or her lifestyle. If God uses a sinner, what message is He passing to the world? Isn’t He then saying that it is okay to sin? God forbid.
For this reason, when God is looking for someone to use, He will first take the fellow through a series of tests and training just to ensure that the person is strong and equipped enough to withstand temptations and sin when He eventually starts using him or her. Those who are really serious about God using them have to always subdue the flesh.
They learn to walk in the Spirit because if they live by the flesh, they will sin. They fast often, they stay away from bad company and media content that could pollute their minds. They study the word regularly because they want to know God more. Daniel 11:32 says it is those who know their God that will be strong and do exploits.
OPEN HEAVEN 1 MARCH 2021 ACTION POINT:
Are you really serious about wanting to be used by God? Show Him by your lifestyle.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional March 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 24
TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE
1. Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
2. Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.
4. Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose,
Every power as Thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.