RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 11 FEBRUARY 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 11 FEBRUARY 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — Working Against Yourself?
Open Heaven for today 11 February 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today February 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: Working Against Yourself?
Memorise:: “What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” – Romans 8:31
READ: Matthew 18:23-34 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
23. Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
24. And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
25. But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
26. The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
27. Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
28. But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence; and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
29. And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
30. And he would not; but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
31. So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
32. Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me;
33. Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
34. And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: John 13-16
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 24
Open Heaven 11 February 2021 Daily Devotional Thursday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
God is great and He has great plans for His children. However, there are many people who work against the plan of God for their lives.
Romans 8:31 says:
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Many people answer the question above by saying “Nobody”, and I always wonder which Bible they are reading, because in my own Bible, the answer was not given. The Bible was silent about the answer.
Let us therefore look at it logically, If God be for us can the devil be against us? Definitely not, because James 4:7 says that if we submit to God, then we can resist the devil and he will flee. If God be for us, can demons be against us? No way, because Mark 16:17 says we are to cast demons out. If God be for us, can witchdoctors be against us? No, because Isaiah 54:17 says no weapon formed against us shall prosper. If God be for us, there is only one fellow who can be against us: ourselves.
Disobedience is the major thing that makes many people work against themselves even when God is for them. Disobedience has destroyed many destinies in the past. God is the master sculptor. When a sculptor wants to make a masterpiece and the wood decides to break off where it shouldn’t, he may then be left with no choice than to toss it into the fire as firewood.
Unfortunately, this is the reality of many people God had destined for greatness. If you refuse to obey God, He will not force you, but your actions may make His original plan not come to pass anymore. This is why you must obey God to the letter at all times, no matter how difficult it may appear. Facing difficulties while obeying God is far better than the anguish of an unfulfilled destiny caused by disobedience to His word.
Beloved, I leave you with this passage:
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: – (1 Peter 5:6)
OPEN HEAVEN 11 FEBRUARY 2021 KEY POINT:The cost of indiscipline is far higher than that of discipline.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional February 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 24
TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE
1. Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
2. Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.
4. Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose,
Every power as Thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.