- ANDREW WOMMACK 3 October 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Get Ready For Jesus
- Open Heaven 3rd October 2022 daily devotional
- Watch Koinonia Joshua Selman Sunday service Live 2nd October 2022 by Apostle Joshua Selman
- OUR DAILY BREAD 3 October 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Mirror Test
- BILLY GRAHAM 3 October 2022 DAILY DEVOTIONAL -- Science and Religion
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 15 May 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 15 May 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — You Must Leave And Cleave!
Open Heaven for today 15 May 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today May 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: You Must Leave And Cleave!
Memorise: “….For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?” – Matthew 19:5
READ: Ephesians 5:25-31 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
25. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26. That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27. That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church;
30. For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
31. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Mark 1-3
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 12
Open Heaven 15 May 2021 Daily Devotional Saturday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
Marriage is a good thing when God is in it. The Bible says in Proverbs 18:22: Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. This Scripture dismisses the wrong notion that marriage is an entanglement or a necessary evil. Our memory verse today reveals that the man must leave his parents and cleave to his wife. However, it takes love, the God-type of love for a man to totally leave his parents and cleave to his wife.
For marriage to work, the man must strictly adhere to this twin-command – leaving (his parents) and cleaving (to his wife). This love we are talking about today is unconditional – it is not predicated on whether the woman is good or bad. The moment you say “I do”, you are under obligation to love your wife as yourself according to our Bible reading of today which says in part: “Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the Church, and gave himself for it;” – (Ephesians 5:25)
“But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.” – (1 Corinthians 7:32-33). The truth in the above passage is that a man is under obligation to cater to the joy and well-being of his wife. Some so-called Christians are so careless about their marriage that they neglect the divine mandate of caring for the family – leaving the wife and children disillusioned about the faith.
To love is to care and to care encompasses the provision of basic amenities for the home. The Bible says in James 2:18: Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. In the same way, men must show their love in practical terms to such an extent that there will be no doubt that they love their wives. Note that the Bible didn’t say abandon your family and friends, but you are to leave them and cleave to your wife in a lifelong union built on the sure foundation of the word of God.
OPEN HEAVEN 15 May 2021 PRAYER POINT:
Father, please give me the grace to love my spouse unconditionally.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional May 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 12 – IN CHRIST ALONE MY HOPE IS FOUND
1. In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.
2. In Christ alone! Who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.
3. There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.
4. No gift in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the love of Christ I’ll stand.