- Joel Osteen daily devotional September 23 2021 -- Who’s Your Architect?
- Joseph Prince Daily devotional September 23 2021 - What’s Your Response to the Voice of Accusation?
- Winners’ Chapel Domi stream LIVE Service today – Watch Here
- Open Heaven 23 September 2021 - Blessings of the New Anointing
- MFM Daily Devotional 23 September 2021 – The Dangers of Unbelief
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 16 DECEMBER 2020 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 16 DECEMBER 2020 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — A Citizen Of God’s Kingdom?
Open Heaven for today 16 December 2020 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today December 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: A Citizen Of God’s Kingdom?
Memorise: “Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.” – Mark 10:15
READ: Mark 4:8-11 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
8. And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.
9. And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
10. And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
11. And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables;
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Philippians 1-4
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 27
Open Heaven 16 December 2020 Daily Devotional Wednesday
MESSAGES: open heavens daily devotional for today
Being a part of the Kingdom of God is the ultimate achievement for any human being. It is a special thing to belong to God’s Kingdom because we become exposed to His mysteries thereby. For example, many people cannot understand or accept the mystery of the virgin birth of Jesus Christ because the eyes of their understanding have been shut.
In our memory verse today, Jesus said something very crucial about the Kingdom of God: He states that only those who are like children will inherit it. The major characteristics of children that make them qualify for this are: love, trust and faith. Have you seen how children automatically trust and depend on their parents?
This simply means that until you love, believe and have faith in God like a child, you cannot be a part of the kingdom of God. A child depends on his/her parents for instructions and guidance. Usually, they believe and run with what their parents tell them. Most of us still adhere to certain principles we learned from our parents growing up.
This child-like attitude to God is what qualifies us to encounter the mystery of God’s Kingdom. Those of us who have experienced the move of God firsthand know that the mystery of the Kingdom of God is best experienced.
The Bible says in (1 John 1:1):
“That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life.”
Finally, in our daily activities and pursuits, Jesus encourages us in Matthew 6:33 to seek first the kingdom of God, with the assurance that all our earthly pursuits will be given as add-ons. There is nothing too difficult for God to do, but His priority is that you should seek His kingdom and righteousness which can only be obtained through Christ Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 16 DECEMBER 2020 ACTION POINT:
Let God’s priority be your priority and watch your life turn around for good.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional October 2020 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 27
Take My Life, And Let It Be
1. Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
2. Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.
4. Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.