- Rick Warren Daily Hope 26 September 2021 - You Have to Want to Hear from God
- Joseph Prince Daily devotional September 26 2021 - Know Your Father’s Heart
- JOYCE MEYER 26 SEPTEMBER 2021 DEVOTIONAL -- Choosing to Persevere
- Open Heaven 26 September 2021 - YOU’LL BE COMMENDED!
- Winners’ Chapel Domi stream LIVE Service today – Watch Here
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 18 DECEMBER 2020 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 18 DECEMBER 2020 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — SUPPORT MISSIONARIES
Open Heaven for today 18 December 2020 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today December 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: SUPPORT MISSIONARIES
Memorise: How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
READ: 3 JOHN 1:5-8 open heavens daily devotional
5. Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;
6. Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church; whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well;
7. Because that for his name’s sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.
8. We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellow helpers to the truth.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: TITUS 1 – 3
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 9
Open Heaven 18 December 2020 Daily Devotional Friday
MESSAGES: open heavens daily devotional for today
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” – Galatians 6:9
As we pray for and bless the Shepherds around us with gifts, let us not forget those in hostile and war-torn communities too.
It is not God’s will for missionaries to be abandoned while wealthy Christians enjoy His blessings in the urban centres.
Usually, these gospel crusaders risk their lives, having left their cities and families to do God’s work in places most of us would not consider going to.
This is why we must support them with both our prayers and resources.
You can commit a certain percentage of your monthly income to support a missionary group.
What you consider negligible could go a long way to ease their burden.
A constant supply of food and amenities for their communities would make their audience more receptive, while also giving them some influence even amongst the rulers of the land.
When Christian missionaries first arrived Nigeria, their work was easy because as they came with Bibles, they also brought education for the children and medicines for the sick.
If they hadn’t succeeded, perhaps many more of us would have been involved in rituals today.
Modern Christians have not supported mission trips as much as in the past, thus, allowing the devil spread his message of perversion like wildfire.
Those who would have loved to be missionaries hold back because of the fear that no one would remember them.
Some have left the mission field, not for their sakes, but for their children’s. A little help could reverse this trend.
You may not be able to go to the field but you can also win souls to God with your resources and prayers.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Support missionaries today.
OPEN HEAVEN 18 DECEMBER 2020 KEY POINT:
If you cannot go on mission trips, at least support those who do.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional October 2020 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 9
HOLD THE FORT
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing
Victory is nigh.
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.
2. See the mighty host advancing
Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling
Courage almost gone!
3. See the glorious banner waving!
Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph
Over every foe.
4. Fierce and long the battle rages
But our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!