- Winners’ Chapel Domi stream LIVE Service today – Watch Here
- Salvation Ministries live Sunday Worship Service Today 26th September 2021
- Daystar online service today 26th September 2021
- Deeper Life Sunday Worship Service Live Today 26th September 2021
- New Creation Church Sunday Service Live Today 26th September 2021
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 18 OCTOBER 2020 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 18 OCTOBER 2020 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — PRESERVE THE HARVEST
Open Heaven for today 18 October 2020 Daily Devotional for Sunday
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today October 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: PRESERVE THE HARVEST
Memorise: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever l have commanded you: and, lo, l am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:20
READ: MATTHEW 28:18-20
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: MATHEW 15:1-39
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 9
Open Heaven 18 October 2020 Daily Devotional Sunday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
It is one thing to be able to gather a harvest; it is another thing entirely to preserve it.
It is sad that while the Church is making valiant efforts to gather plentiful harvests through evangelism, numerous outreaches and programmes, even less and less is being done to preserve the souls won for Christ.
Many souls are won to Christ on a daily basis, but how many will eventually remain in the body of Christ as committed Christians?.
ln Matthew 9:37, Jesus laments the scarcity of people committed to keeping His harvest.
“Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;”
Many Christians are like drainages always receiving emoluments, yet without productivity.
This is very dangerous as Jesus says He will take such people out of His vine.
“Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2”
The parable of the talents teaches that the Lord expects every one of His children to diligently put their talents and special gifts into profitable use for the advancement of His kingdom.
lf you fail to be fruitful or productive, then you are guilty of receiving the grace of God in vain, becoming an unprofitable servant.
I pray that you will never be guilty of being an unprofitable servant in the mighty name of Jesus.
Do everything within your power to be one of the few faithful labourers of the Lord Jesus today.
Work very hard to win souls for Christ, and more importantly, preserve every harvest God brings your way through the work of other evangelists.
May you not be found guilty of receiving the grace of God in vain in the mighty name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 18 October 2020 PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to win souls and preserve the great harvest for You, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional October 2020 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 9
HOLD THE FORT
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing
Victory is nigh.
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.
2. See the mighty host advancing
Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling
Courage almost gone!
3. See the glorious banner waving!
Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph
Over every foe.
4. Fierce and long the battle rages
But our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!