- Joel Osteen daily devotional September 23 2021 -- Who’s Your Architect?
- Joseph Prince Daily devotional September 23 2021 - What’s Your Response to the Voice of Accusation?
- Winners’ Chapel Domi stream LIVE Service today – Watch Here
- Open Heaven 23 September 2021 - Blessings of the New Anointing
- MFM Daily Devotional 23 September 2021 – The Dangers of Unbelief
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 20 APRIL 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 20 APRIL 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — Blessings From Above
Open Heaven for today 20 April 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today April 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: Blessings From Above
Memorise: “And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.” – Deuteronomy 28:2
READ: Malachi 3:10-12 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
10. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
12. And all nations shall call you blessed; for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 5-6
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 25
Open Heaven 20 April 2021 Daily Devotional Tuesday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
From Deuteronomy 28:1, we see that God can decide to bless an individual beyond his or her imagination. However, God can also change His mind concerning the decision later. This is because divine blessings are conditional. You must be ready to honour God with your life if you want to enjoy divine blessings (1 Samuel 2:30). You cannot claim to belong to God and still be flouting His commandments.
Romans 6:1-2 says: What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid… Deuteronomy 28:1 says you will experience upliftment only if you listen and obey God’s commandments. In Malachi 3:10-12, God promises to pour out blessings on His children if they would bring their tithes to His storehouse. It took me a while to be comfortable with this Scripture; my background as a mathematician did not help me in this regard.
In those horrible days of ignorance, before the middle of the month I would have borrowed money for fuel from my driver. I would ask myself “Who are these pastors deceiving?” I felt that if 100% was not enough for me, how then would 90% be enough? I thank God for helping me; I surrendered to His will concerning tithes and offerings and ever since I have been receiving His blessings.
In Acts 2:39, Peter said: For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. If you are not enjoying blessings from above, something must be fundamentally wrong with your relationship with God. I am encouraging you therefore today, to reconsider your attitude towards God’s conditions for receiving His blessings.
Remember that God does not need you or your substance; He owns you and everything you think you have. He works by divine principles as we see in Proverbs 11:24. If you would begin to live by the principles that govern divine blessings, your life would turn around for good.
OPEN HEAVEN 20 APRIL 2021 ACTION POINT:
Identify the areas where you have fallen short of the principles of divine blessings. Repent and begin to do the right thing from today.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional April 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 25 – THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING
1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Saviour above.
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy drops ’round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.
2. There shall be showers of blessing:
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.
3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, Oh Lord!
Grant to us now a refreshing;
Come and now honour Thy Word.
4. There shall be showers of blessing;
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now, as to God, we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!