- DCLM daily manna 28 June 2022 devotional -- DON’T DEFILE THE LAND
- Rhapsody of Realities 28th June 2022 Daily Devotional -- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MASTER
- BILLY GRAHAM 28 June 2022 DAILY DEVOTIONAL -- Refining Fire
- ANDREW WOMMACK 28 June 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- The Cost Of Living For Christ
- Kcm Daily Devotional 28 June 2022 -- Vive la Différence
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 22 MARCH 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 22 MARCH 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — Signs Of Backsliding 1
Open Heaven for today 22 March 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today March 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: Signs Of Backsliding 1
Memorise: “Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.” – Psalms 51:12
READ: 2 Corinthians 13:5-8 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
5. Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
6. But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.
7. Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates.
8. For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 8-10
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 2
Open Heaven 22 March 2021 Daily Devotional Monday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
It is possible that even after being born again for a number of years, a person could backslide and not even notice. There are many people who attend Church regularly but actually belong in the camp of the devil. The devil does not hinder this category of people from going to Church because he knows that if he does, the brethren will follow them up and snatch them from him.
Hence, this set of people would appear to still be standing in faith, whereas they had long fallen. What are some of the signs that would show if you are already backsliding? The first sign of backsliding is the sudden realisation that the joy of salvation you once had is gone. If you can remember those early days when you just became born again, how you used to bubble with joy, and somehow, that joy is no longer there, check your faith.
David said in Psalm 51:12: Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. David had clearly lost the joy he once felt when he was still standing. If you go back to the sins you’ve forsaken, you would lose the joy of your salvation and sorrow will come. Have you lost the joy of your salvation? Do you still sing and radiate the same joy you once felt when you got born again?
Hebrews 1:9 says: Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. There is a link between righteousness and joy. The moment iniquity comes into your life, joy leaves and sorrow takes over. If you have noticed the absence of joy in your life, check your salvation.
Another sign of backsliding is the departure of peace from the life of a believer. One of the first things people experience when they give their lives to Christ is peace. Philippians 4:7 calls it the peace of God that passes all understanding. Even if the sea roars, the storm rages and the people around you are trembling you will have peace like a river as long as you remain connected to the Prince of Peace.
However, the moment you begin to backslide, this divine peace departs even when everything looks all right around you. Remember, there is no peace for the wicked (Isaiah 48:22).
OPEN HEAVEN 22 MARCH 2021 ACTION POINT:
Do you still feel the same peace and joy you did when you became born again? If not, cry to God for restoration now.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional March 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 2 – AMAZING GRACE! HOW SWEET THE SOUND!
1. Amazing Grace! How sweet the sound!
That saved a wretch like me!
I was once lost, but now am found
Was blind, but now I see.
2. ‘Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.
3. Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come.
‘Tis grace that brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.
4. The Lord has promised good to me.
His Word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be
An long as life endures.
5. When we’ve been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.