- Joel Osteen daily devotional September 23 2021 -- Who’s Your Architect?
- Joseph Prince Daily devotional September 23 2021 - What’s Your Response to the Voice of Accusation?
- Winners’ Chapel Domi stream LIVE Service today – Watch Here
- Open Heaven 23 September 2021 - Blessings of the New Anointing
- MFM Daily Devotional 23 September 2021 – The Dangers of Unbelief
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 23 DECEMBER 2020 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 23 DECEMBER 2020 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT
Open Heaven for today 23 December 2020 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today December 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT
Memorise: A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Psalms 91:7
READ: PSALMS 91:1-16 open heavens daily devotional
1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God; in him will I trust.
3. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust; his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9. Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 TIMOTHY 1-4
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 12
Open Heaven 23 December 2020 Daily Devotional Wednesday
MESSAGES: open heavens daily devotional for today
When the RCCG was to be established in Israel, a diplomat there warned “They will never register any Pentecostal church. Not only is the RCCG Pentecostal, it is a Nigerian church, so just forget it.”
I insisted “No sir, we will not forget it. Just submit our application and then let’s leave the rest to God.”
For courtesy’s sake, he took the letter and submitted it.
To God’s glory, a few weeks later, we got our proof of registration.
Many years later, we needed permission from the government for a project.
We were told we could not be permitted since we were a Pentecostal Church, and not registered.
They were surprised when we went back with our proof of registration. These only happened because our case is different.
In 1974, a little while after I had submitted my PhD thesis at the University of Lagos, I went on a Crusade at Ilesha and Ifewara while waiting to be called for the compulsory oral exam.
While I was there, the Head of my Department gave my thesis to the External Examiner.
Ordinarily, he should have posted it, but he took it in person, insisting on waiting until the Examiner concluded his assessment.
As a result, the Examiner was compelled to read my thesis promptly.
When he was done, my HOD asked “When is the date for the exam?” to which he replied “I have no questions; give him his Ph.D.”
In the history of the world, I may be the only one with a Ph.D. who did not do an oral exam. Only because my case is different.
From today, doors will open everywhere you turn.
While others may be cast down, you shall experience a lifting. Nothing will be impossible for you.
From today, anywhere you go, anything you touch or intend to do shall be treated as different in a positive way by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Your case is different because the Lord has chosen you. (1 Peter 2:9) says:
“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light”
OPEN HEAVEN 23 DECEMBER 2020 PRAYER POINT:
Father, make me Your special child so that in everything I do, my case will be different positively, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional October 2020 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 12
I AM THINE O LORD
1. I am Thine O Lord
I have heard Thy voice
And it told Thy love to me
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord
By the pow’r of grace divine
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope
And my will be lost in Thine.
3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend.
4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.