- Winners’ Chapel Domi stream LIVE Service today – Watch Here
- Salvation Ministries live Sunday Worship Service Today 26th September 2021
- Daystar online service today 26th September 2021
- Deeper Life Sunday Worship Service Live Today 26th September 2021
- New Creation Church Sunday Service Live Today 26th September 2021
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 25 June 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 25 June 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — In Spirit And In Truth
Open Heaven for today 25 June 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today 25 June 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: In Spirit And In Truth
Memorise: “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” – (John 4:24)
READ: John 4:21-24 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
21. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22. Ye worship ye know not what; we know what we worship; for salvation is of the Jews.
23. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24. God is a Spirit; and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalms 31-35
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 24
Open Heaven 25 June 2021 Daily Devotional Friday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
It is sad that today, many people pretend to worship God all in the name of religion. They worship in the flesh but not in spirit and truth. This is why Jesus told Nicodemus in John 3:5: …Verily, verify, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. The message of Jesus in the Scripture above was to the religious people of His days and the founding fathers of the Church. The message however still applies today.
We cannot be in sin and claim that we are worshippers of the Holy God. (1 John 1:6-9) says: If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Sadly, many “Christian worshippers’ today do not admit sin to be sin; they explain sin away and see it as ‘mistakes’ and mere social misbehaviour. Hence, they neither confess it nor strive to live above it by the power of the Holy Ghost. Paul, in Galatians 5:19-23, wrote extensively about the works of the flesh which include adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred and so on. If we would worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24), we must not entangle ourselves with sin.
Ponder on Romans 12:1-2 below and get the message the Lord is sending to you today;I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.
You cannot be a true worshipper without the Holy Spirit and a sound knowledge of the word. Seek the Holy Spirit; also make time to study and meditate on the word of God.
OPEN HEAVEN 25 June 2021 ACTION POINT:
Commit to spending time in the presence of the Lord just worshipping Him, as led by the Holy Spirit.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional June 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 24 – TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE
1. Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
2. Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.
4. Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose,
Every power as Thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.