- DCLM daily manna 28 June 2022 devotional -- DON’T DEFILE THE LAND
- Rhapsody of Realities 28th June 2022 Daily Devotional -- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MASTER
- BILLY GRAHAM 28 June 2022 DAILY DEVOTIONAL -- Refining Fire
- ANDREW WOMMACK 28 June 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- The Cost Of Living For Christ
- Kcm Daily Devotional 28 June 2022 -- Vive la Différence
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 30 APRIL 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 30 APRIL 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — The Harvest Will Surely Come
Open Heaven for today 30 April 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today April 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: The Cure For Defeat
Memorise: “Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.” – James 5:7
READ: Genesis 8:20-22 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
20. And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
21. And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man’s sake; for the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
22. While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 14-16
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 25
Open Heaven 30 April 2021 Daily Devotional Friday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
The time between sowing and harvesting could be short or long depending on the type of seed and some environmental factors. Farmers know this; thus, they are never in a hurry. However, some believers today are of the opinion that they can sow in the morning and reap that same morning. They must remember that the duration of the harvest is dependent on what you want to reap. Some crops can be harvested within three to six months, and others may require more time.
There are set procedures for harvesting. The seed must first die before it sprouts, then within a specified period, it grows until it bears fruit. It is only at the stage of maturity that farmers begin to harvest. As children of God, you must learn to wait. Romans 12:12 says your attitude while waiting must be such that you are always: Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
Sadly, some ‘believers’ are too much in a hurry to take their harvest. They engage in anti-Christian practices, and end up burning their spiritual fingers in the fire of lust and greed (1 Timothy 6:10). The harvest can be in any form: promotion, compensation, recognition of hard work among others. When you are putting in your best in an organisation, you must wait for the management to appreciate your devotion to work, and not begin to agitate for it. In fact, what you think is ‘best service’ may just be you being zealous or ambitious.
It may shock you if your employer says your best is not good enough for recognition. This is why you must remain humble and continue to work faithfully. I recall a farmer who hurriedly harvested his yam many years ago; he ended up depriving himself of a bumper harvest as his impatience disrupted the growth potential of the tubers. Unripe yam tubers are never as delicious as those harvested at maturity.
I pray that as you sow on good ground, your harvest will come bountifully. The Almighty will give you the patience to wait for it, in the mighty name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 30 APRIL 2021 PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to patiently wait for my day of glorification, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional April 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 25 – THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING
1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Saviour above.
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy drops ’round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.
2. There shall be showers of blessing:
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.
3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, Oh Lord!
Grant to us now a refreshing;
Come and now honour Thy Word.
4. There shall be showers of blessing;
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now, as to God, we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!