- DCLM daily manna 25 May 2022 devotional -- From Penury To Prosperity
- Open Heaven 25 May 2022 - The Seven Seals 7
- Rhapsody of Realities 25 May 2022 Daily Devotional -- LOVE LIKE CHRIST
- ANDREW WOMMACK 25 May 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Petition Not Repetition
- BILLY GRAHAM 25 May 2022 DAILY DEVOTIONAL -- His Indwelling Presence
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 30 JANUARY 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 30 JANUARY 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — Do Good!
Open Heaven for today 30 january 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today January 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: Do Good!
Memorise:: “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” – Galatians 6:9
READ: Romans 2:6-10 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
6. Who will render to every man according to his deeds;
7. To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life;
8. But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9. Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10. But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile;
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Galatians 4-6
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 16
Open Heaven 30 January 2021 Daily Devotional saturday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
Good people are wise people. They understand that being good to others will endear them to God, so they keep doing good. Also, they know that, according to Proverbs 11:17, when you show mercy to others, you are actually being good to yourself, and when you are cruel to them, you are also being cruel to yourself. It is very simple: you cannot deceive God, Whatever you sow is what you will reap (Galatians 6:7).
Our God is a good God. He is good even to people who do evil (Matthew 5:45), so you want to be good, learn from Him. David said in Psalm 119:68: Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes. One of the ways through which God helps us to do good is by anointing us. Jesus in Acts 10:38 began to do good things because of this anointing: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
The moment you are empowered to do something good for someone and you do not do it, you are asking for the wrath of God to come upon you because it is a waste of His anointing. Proverbs 3:27 says “Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.”
This is why whenever I see someone who needs prayers and my protocol officers are blocking the person from reaching me, I intervene and ask them to bring the fellow. I don’t want to annoy my Daddy by withholding what I know He has given me for the benefit of others. Do you know that on the last day, we will be judged also based on how good we have been to others (Matthew 25:31-46)? (3 John 1:11) says:
Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God. In other words, if you are truly a child of God as you claim, you must always do good. Have you been doing good?
OPEN HEAVEN 30 JANUARY 2021 PRAYER POINT:
Father, help me to always do good unto all men, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional January 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 16
O LORD, OUR HELP IN AGES PAST
1. O Lord, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.
2. Under the shadow of Your throne
Your saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Your arm alone,
And our defence is sure.
3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting You are God,
To endless years the same.
4. A thousand ages in Your sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.
5. The busy tribes of flesh and blood,
With all their lives and cares,
Are carried downward by your flood,
And lost in foll’wing years.
6. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the opening day.
7. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come:
Be Thou our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.