- Joel Osteen daily devotional September 23 2021 -- Who’s Your Architect?
- Joseph Prince Daily devotional September 23 2021 - What’s Your Response to the Voice of Accusation?
- Winners’ Chapel Domi stream LIVE Service today – Watch Here
- Open Heaven 23 September 2021 - Blessings of the New Anointing
- MFM Daily Devotional 23 September 2021 – The Dangers of Unbelief
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 4 June 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 4 June 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — Divine Security 1
Open Heaven for today 4 June 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today 4 June 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: Divine Security 1
Memorise: “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.” – (Proverbs 28:1)
READ: Daniel 6:20-22 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
20. And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel; and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?
21. Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live for ever.
22. My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me; forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: James 1-5
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 16
Open Heaven 4 June 2021 Daily Devotional Friday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
Every one of us wants to be secure. This is why people search for security from any source. Unfortunately, many stray into the hands of the very one who wants to destroy them. The good news is Christians who are living holy already have the protection of God and have no need to worry. This is because God has built a hedge of fire around every child of His, such that Satan cannot reach us (Zechariah 2:5). When Satan sees a child of God who is surrounded by fire, he keeps his distance.
From the story of Daniel in our Scripture reading today, we see that it pays to live holy, Daniel 6:22 says
My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.
Psalm 91:1 and 4-10 also contain some of God’s promises to His children; you must however be holy to access them. You cannot abide in the secret place of the Most High if you are not holy. This is because “…it is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it unto the dogs” – (Mark 7:27).
When God builds His fire around you, it will be so hot that the fire of this world will give way. The story of the three Hebrew boys in Daniel 3:24-28 confirms what Isaiah 43:2 says concerning the holy: “…when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” As much as God is ready to secure you, engaging in sin can remove this cover and put out the fire. Whenever you sin, you create a barrier between you and God. Flee every appearance of sin because you may not be able to recover from the effect of the satanic attack that may come from it. I pray that your fire will not go out in Jesus’ name.
Samson foolishly drove away the fire of protection from himself (Judges 16:20), and the consequences were terrible. Beloved, if you want to be secure in this evil world, I advise you to live holy from today.
OPEN HEAVEN 4 June 2021 PRAYER POINT:
Father, help me not to do anything that will take away your banner of protection over me and my family.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional June 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 16 – O LORD, OUR HELP IN AGES PAST
1. O Lord, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.
2. Under the shadow of Your throne
Your saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Your arm alone,
And our defence is sure.
3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting You are God,
To endless years the same.
4. A thousand ages in Your sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.
5. The busy tribes of flesh and blood,
With all their lives and cares,
Are carried downward by your flood,
And lost in foll’wing years.
6. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the opening day.
7. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come:
Be Thou our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.