RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 6 APRIL 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 6 APRIL 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — Steadfastness
Open Heaven for today 6 April 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today April 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
Memorise: “And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:” – Revelation 2:26
1 Corinthians 15:50-58 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
50. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump; for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56. The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 23-25
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 4
Open Heaven 6 April 2021 Daily Devotional Tuesday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem… – Revelation 3:12. To be a perfect Christian, you must be steadfast; your faith must be built on Jesus, and no one else. This is because Hebrews 12:2 says He is the Author and Finisher of our faith.
What you know about Jesus will help you to be more steadfast. Paul understood the excellency of the knowledge of Jesus and thus was able to sacrifice all to win Christ (Philippians 3:7-8). What do you know about Jesus? You must know Jesus as the one and only Saviour. There is no alternative to the redemption that He bought for us by His blood, when He died on the cross. You must also know that He resurrected never to die again, and that He is alive today.
You must be very sure of this. You must know that Jesus is the Redeemer of both the body and soul, and by His stripes we were healed (1 Peter 2:24). I have very many testimonies concerning this. My family was always falling ill despite taking medication. However, as soon as I called on Jesus for healing, illness was completely removed from my home.
You must also know Jesus Christ as the Great Provider because (2 Corinthians 8:9) says though He was rich, yet for our sakes He became poor. This should be enough motivation for you never to compromise your faith because of riches. It is God who gives us the power to get wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18). It is unfortunate that some Christians have made a shipwreck of their faith in search of so-called greener pastures.
You would remain steadfast if you know Jesus is capable of doing anything for you as the Present Help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). Galatians 5:1 says: Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. May the Lord uphold you, to the end in Jesus’ name.
OPEN HEAVEN 6 APRIL 2021 ACTION POINT:
Make sure you grow in the knowledge of Jesus Christ and remain steadfast in Him until you see Him in glory.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional April 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 4 – CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail,
Nothing ‘gainst His mighty pow’r can e’er prevail.
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.
2. In the name of Israel’s God we’ll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.
3. Unto him that overcometh shall be giv’n,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heav’n,
Over yonder he the victor’s palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.