RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 6 August 2022 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN for today 6 August 2022 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — SET IN YOUR WAYS?
You May Also like: Open Heaven — by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Open Heaven for today 6 August 2022 Daily Devotional for today
You May Also like: Open heaven by Pastor E. A Adeboye — There is no evil in God
Rccg Open Heavens Daily Devotional for today 6 August 2022 by Pastor E A Adeboye
You May Also like: Open Heaven — arise and shine by Pastor E. A Adeboye
TOPIC: SET IN YOUR WAYS?
Open Heaven Daily Devotional Today
RCCG Open Heaven for Today 6 August 2022 | SET IN YOUR WAYS?
RCCG Open Heaven 6th August 2022 Today | SET IN YOUR WAYS?
RCCG Open Heaven Today 6th August 2022 | SET IN YOUR WAYS?
You May Also like: Open Heaven — Whatever things are of good report
You May Also like: Open Heaven — The power of physical fellowship by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Memorise: For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. Acts 17:23
You May Also like: Open heaven by Pastor E. A Adeboye — Block that channel
READ: ACTS 10:9-20
9. On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
10. And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
11. And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
12. Wherein were all manner of four-footed beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
13. And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter, kill, and eat.
14. But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
15. And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
16. This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
17. Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon’s house, and stood before the gate,
18. And called, and asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter, were lodged there.
19. While Peter thought on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee.
20. Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them.
You May Also like: Open heaven by Pastor E. A Adeboye — Giving that pleases God 2
You May Also like: Open Heaven — Dating the married?
You May Also like: Open Heaven — Is betting a sin?
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: ECCLESIASTES 9-12, SONGS OF SOLOMON 1-2
You May Also like: Open Heaven — Honour them now by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn
You May Also like: Yesterday’s Open heaven by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Open Heaven 6 August 2022 Daily Devotional Saturday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
God can move in different ways so we cannot put Him in a box. He can also change His mind once in a while when certain conditions are met. In Matthew 15:22-28, a gentile woman came to meet Him asking for healing for her daughter and He ignored her because she was not a Jew.
This woman persisted and met the condition of faith. Jesus then changed His mind and healed her daughter, by virtue of her faith. In John 4:7-30, the Lord Jesus met a Samaritan woman and decided to talk to her about salvation.
In those days, the Jews considered Samaritans unclean and had no dealings with them, but here was Jesus Christ Himself preaching to a Samaritan woman. The Samaritan woman became an evangelist, bringing people to meet with Jesus Christ.
God could change the way He does things while leaving the end goal constant. It is however, surprising that many Christians are set in their ways. When you are set in your ways, you limit how much God can use you.
The Redeemed Christian Church of God is where it is today because we refused to be set in our ways. When I decided to introduce musical instruments in the early days of the Church, some of the elders were opposed to it, but I showed them Psalms 150:3-5, where musical instruments were used to praise God in the Scriptures, and they yielded.
Later on, we decided to start model parishes where people who want more comfortable Church environments can worship. In every country of the world that we get to, we don’t insist on doing things the same way we do in Nigeria.
For example, the Holy Ghost Service is called the Festival of Life in many other countries because they are afraid of the word Ghost. Thus we have been able to reach millions more people for Christ.
Once the goal is carefully spelt out, don’t be rigid in the way it is achieved as long as you are not going against the will of God. Paul saw the people worshipping an unknown God; he did not say Throw this god away and I will introduce you to another; rather, he said I want to help you to know this unknown God. It was the same goal of winning souls, but different methods.
You May Also like: Open Heaven — Give me this mountain
You May Also like: Open Heaven — divinely made 2
You May Also like: Open Heaven — Identify your office and operate therein by Pastor E. A Adeboye
OPEN HEAVEN 6th August 2022 KEY POINT:
When you are set in your ways, you limit how much God can use you.
You May Also like: Open heaven by Pastor E. A Adeboye — God rewards bountifully
You May Also like: Open Heaven — Perfect obedience by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Open Heaven Daily Devotional August 2022 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
>CLICK HERE FOR PREVIOUS RCCG live services
Sing Open Heavens Hymn
I’M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY
1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith on heaven’s table-land;
Where love and joy and light abound,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
2. My heart has no desire to stay,
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where
My constant aim is higher ground.
3. Beyond the mist I fain would rise,
To rest beneath unclouded skies,
Above earth’s turmoil peace is found
By those who dwell on higher ground.
4. I long to scale the utmost height,
Though rough the way, and hard the fight,
My song while climbing shall resound
Lord lead me on to higher ground.
5. Lord lead me up the mountain side,
I dare not climb without my Guide;
And heaven gained, I’ll gaze around,
With grateful heart from higher ground.
You May Also like: Open Heaven — The new man by Pastor E. A Adeboye
You May Also like: Open Heaven — Remember me O Lord by Pastor E. A Adeboye