- Rhapsody of Realities 25 May 2022 Daily Devotional -- LOVE LIKE CHRIST
- ANDREW WOMMACK 25 May 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Petition Not Repetition
- BILLY GRAHAM 25 May 2022 DAILY DEVOTIONAL -- His Indwelling Presence
- OUR DAILY BREAD 25 May 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Run Away
- Kcm Daily Devotional 25 May 2022 -- Awake to Righteousness
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 8 APRIL 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 8 APRIL 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — You Need The Anointing
Open Heaven for today 8 April 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today April 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: You Need The Anointing
Memorise: “And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abelmeholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room.” – 1 Kings 19:16
READ:1 Samuel 16:11-13 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
11. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him; for we will not sit down till he come hither.
12. And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him; for this is he.
13. Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren; and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 1-4
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 24
Open Heaven 8 April 2021 Daily Devotional Thursday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
In (1 Samuel 2:7), we see how God can transform an ordinary person through His anointing. There is power in the anointing, and it comes by the Spirit of God. Anointing can turn an ordinary person to an extraordinary one, just like David in the Bible reading of today. However, before the anointing can come on you, you must possess certain qualities. God would have seen that you can make good use of power before He entrusts you with it.
Jesus was sure the early disciples would make good use of the Holy Spirit and that was why He fulfilled His promise. We see this in Acts 1:8: But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Beloved, you cannot do any spiritual work without the anointing!
Some people think ordination is done merely to confer titles on people whereas the primary reason is for an impartation of the anointing that destroys yokes – first, in the life of the one being ordained and secondly, to equip him or her for spiritual assignments. This is why all categories of workers in the Redeemed Christian Church of God are always prepared for ordination according to their level of assignment, whether they minister from the pulpit or not.
One of my sons explained it this way: When an engineer works in a secular organisation, he does not need anointing. However, once he or she is engaged to serve in the Church, there is a need for the anointing. This is because the devil knows he now works to pull down his kingdom through the medium of the Church.
Thus, every worker of the Church needs to be born-again, sanctified, Spirit-filled and anointed, if not, such a fellow would end up like Judas Iscariot. Just as we see in our memory verse today, both the king and the prophet needed the anointing to function in their respective callings. The anointing will empower you to become an unstoppable and Indestructible vessel of honour in the household of faint. Press for the anointing.
OPEN HEAVEN 8 APRIL 2021 ACTION POINT:
Purge yourself of all sinful habits so you can be prepared unto every good work as a vessel of honour (2 Timothy 2:19-21).
Open Heaven Daily Devotional April 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 24 – TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE
1. Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
2. Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.
4. Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose,
Every power as Thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.