- Rhapsody of Realities 25 May 2022 Daily Devotional -- LOVE LIKE CHRIST
- ANDREW WOMMACK 25 May 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Petition Not Repetition
- BILLY GRAHAM 25 May 2022 DAILY DEVOTIONAL -- His Indwelling Presence
- OUR DAILY BREAD 25 May 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Run Away
- Kcm Daily Devotional 25 May 2022 -- Awake to Righteousness
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 8 May 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 8 May 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — Consistent Sowing
Open Heaven for today 8 May 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today May 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: Consistent Sowing
Memorise: “In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.” – Ecclesiastes 11:6
READ: 1 Kings 3:4, 1 Kings 8:63-64 (KJV)
1 KINGS 3:4 open heavens daily devotional
4. And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place; a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar.
1 KINGS 8:63-64
63. And Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the LORD, two and twenty thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep. So the king and all the children of Israel dedicated the house of the LORD.
64. The same day did the king hallow the middle of the court that was before the house of the LORD; for there he offered burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and the fat of the peace offerings; because the brasen altar that was before the LORD was too little to receive the burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and the fat of the peace offerings.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 20-21
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 30
Open Heaven 8 May 2021 Daily Devotional Saturday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
You must keep sowing if you want to experience abundance. This is because while the first seed may open the door to blessings; it takes persistent sowing to keep the door open permanently. What opened the door of blessing for the widow of Zarephath was the first cake she made for Elijah, however, what kept the food flowing was that she kept on making food for God’s prophet every day. Persistent giving will lead you to a life of unlimited abundance.
Had the widow of Zarephath stopped giving by the third day, then her own source of supply could have dried up. And Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the Lord, two and twenty thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep. So the king and all the children of Israel dedicated the house of the Lord. – (1 Kings 8:63). The first time Solomon sacrificed to God, he offered a thousand burnt offerings (1 Kings 3:4).
However, as you would see from the Scripture above, God prospered him so much that he later sacrificed one hundred and forty-two thousand oxen. Solomon kept on increasing wealth because he kept on giving. In the end, he became so rich that nobody could attempt to count the amount of silver he had. In the name that is above every other, you will be so rich that only higher denominations like the hundred dollar note and its equivalent will make sense to you.
The mystery behind the abundance the widow of Zarephath experienced is her uncommon faith in God. She gave her only food to Elijah because she saw the importance of surrendering her future into the hands of his God. Before this secret of abundant blessing works for you, you too must first surrender your life to Jesus, if you haven’t. Then you must consistently sow the seed of righteousness, peace and love with diligence.
Rest assured, your labour of love in life and ministry will not be in vain. Every seed you are sowing with tears today will yield a continuous harvest to your credit in the mighty name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 8 May 2021 ACTION POINT:
Father, I commit my life into Your hand. Please, let my future be great, and let me enjoy a continuous harvest for the rest of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional May 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 30 – WHEN UPON LIFE’S BILLOWS YOU ARE TEMPEST TOSSED
1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God has done,
Count your blessings, name them one by one;
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.
2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, ev’ry doubt will fly,
And you will be singing as the days go by.
3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold,
Count your many blessings, money cannot buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.
4. So amid the conflict, whether great or small,
Do not be discouraged, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.