- ANDREW WOMMACK 3 October 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Get Ready For Jesus
- Open Heaven 3rd October 2022 daily devotional
- Watch Koinonia Joshua Selman Sunday service Live 2nd October 2022 by Apostle Joshua Selman
- OUR DAILY BREAD 3 October 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Mirror Test
- BILLY GRAHAM 3 October 2022 DAILY DEVOTIONAL -- Science and Religion
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 8 October 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 8 October 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — God Has Alternatives
Open Heaven for today 8 October 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today 8 October 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
You May Also like: Open Heaven — arise and shine by Pastor E. A Adeboye
TOPIC: God Has Alternatives
You May Also like: Open Heaven — The power of physical fellowship by Pastor E. A Adeboye
And whoever will not receive and accept and welcome you nor listen to your message, as you leave that house or town, shake the dust [of it] from your feet. – Matthew 10:14 (AMPC)
READ: Acts 1:15-26 (KJV)
15. And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)
16. Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.
17. For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.
18. Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
19. And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.
20. For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein; and his bishoprick let another take.
21. Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,
22. Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.
23. And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.
24. And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,
25. That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
26. And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 5-9
You May Also like: Open Heaven — Honour them now by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 22
Open Heaven 8 October 2021 Daily Devotional Friday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
Many people do not know that God always has replacements for the people He appoints for one task or the other. Goo cannot be held to ransom on any issue or event. This is the reason He always provides alternatives.
When a child of God becomes swollen-headed and he or she begins to disobey Him in matters like soulwinning, tithing, offering, payment of first fruit and so on, such a fellow is on the way to being replaced. I pray that you will successfully complete all assignments God has given you. He will not have cause to replace you with another person, in Jesus’ name.
The betrayal of Jesus Christ by Judas Iscariot was predicted in Psalm 41:9 which says:
Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
Thus, before Judas Iscariot chose to be a betrayer, God had already seen it. Acts 1:16-26 says also that Matthias was chosen to replace Judas. May you never be replaced by God in Kingdom projects, in Jesus’ name.
Another lesson we can learn from this as children of God is that whenever a way seems blocked, God has more than a thousand alternative ways to replace it. Romans 8:28 says “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
Beloved, learning from the experience of King Saul and Judas Iscariot, we must be very careful about the way we lead our lives so that what happened to them may not happen to us. The Bible says “Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted” – (1 Corinthians 10:6).
God has alternatives for any child of His who would not be law-abiding. Let us therefore be wary of doing what would make God replace us with someone else. There are many examples of people who lost their enviable positions and by implication, their relevance in the society due to deliberate or careless mistakes.
Beware of divine replacement; serve the Lord diligently!
OPEN HEAVEN 8 October 2021 PRAYER POINT:
Father, please never allow me to do anything that will cause You to replace me, in Jesus’ name.
You May Also like: Open Heaven — Perfect obedience by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Open Heaven Daily Devotional August 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 22 – STAND UP! STAND UP FOR JESUS
1. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
Ye soldiers of the Cross!
Lift high His royal banner;
It must not suffer loss.
From vict’ry unto vict’ry
His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished,
And Christ is Lord indeed.
2. Stand up! stand up for Jesus,
The trumpet call obey;
Forth to the mighty conflict,
In this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him
Against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger,
And strength to strength oppose.
3. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
Stand in His strength alone;
The arm of flesh will fail you,
Ye dare not trust your own:
Put on the gospel armour,
And watching unto prayer;
Where duty calls, or danger,
Be never wanting there.
4. Stand up! stand up for Jesus!
The strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle,
The next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh,
A crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory
Shall reign eternally.
You May Also like: Open Heaven — The new man by Pastor E. A Adeboye
You May Also like: Open Heaven — Remember me O Lord by Pastor E. A Adeboye