- Rick Warren Daily Hope 26 September 2021 - You Have to Want to Hear from God
- Joseph Prince Daily devotional September 26 2021 - Know Your Father’s Heart
- JOYCE MEYER 26 SEPTEMBER 2021 DEVOTIONAL -- Choosing to Persevere
- Open Heaven 26 September 2021 - YOU’LL BE COMMENDED!
- Winners’ Chapel Domi stream LIVE Service today – Watch Here
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 9 APRIL 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 9 APRIL 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — The New Man
Open Heaven for today 9 April 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today April 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: The New Man
Memorise: “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” – 2 Corinthians 5:17
READ:John 3:1-5 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
1. There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews;
2. The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God; for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?
5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 5-9
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 10
Open Heaven 9 April 2021 Daily Devotional Friday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
God is the ultimate Planner; He is the Greatest Architect and creator of all. He already planned for everything and everyone even before He put the universe together. No wonder He told Jeremiah that He knew him even before He formed him (Jeremiah 1:4-5). God had a beautiful plan for His creation, unfortunately, when man sinned, the plan became distorted.
Being the Almighty, God decided in His infinite mercy, to restore man to Himself, just like the potter did in the interesting story in Jeremiah 18:1-4. I prophesy to you: God’s original purpose for your life shall be restored today, in the mighty name of Jesus. There is nobody God cannot restore, as long as the person is willing and obedient. In (1 Timothy 1:15).
Apostle Paul referred to himself as a ‘Chief sinner’, yet God counted him worthy to experience the wonder of becoming a new creature as stated in today’s memory verse. Like Jesus told Nicodemus that he had to be born again if he would see the kingdom of God, you also must be born again if you would become a new man. John 3:6 says That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Thus, the second Adam – Jesus must form in you if you would experience the new birth that produces the new man. You must surrender your life to Him totally so He can recreate and restore His beautiful plans for you that have been distorted by sin and the evil one. Acts 3:19 says: Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
As you forsake the life of sin today, you will experience a great and positive turnaround in every sphere of your life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVEN 9 APRIL 2021 PRAYER POINT:
Father, please restore all Your plans for my life that the enemies or sin have distorted, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional April 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 10 – I’M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY
1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s tableland,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise, and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where those abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.
3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.
4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”