- ANDREW WOMMACK 3 October 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Get Ready For Jesus
- Open Heaven 3rd October 2022 daily devotional
- Watch Koinonia Joshua Selman Sunday service Live 2nd October 2022 by Apostle Joshua Selman
- OUR DAILY BREAD 3 October 2022 DEVOTIONAL -- Mirror Test
- BILLY GRAHAM 3 October 2022 DAILY DEVOTIONAL -- Science and Religion
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 9 June 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN 9 June 2021 DAILY DEVOTIONAL — Glorious Promotion
Open Heaven for today 9 June 2021 Daily Devotional for today
Rccg Open Heaven Daily Devotional for today 9 June 2021 by Pastor E A Adeboye
TOPIC: Glorious Promotion
Memorise: “The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.” – (Proverbs 3:35)
READ: Proverbs 8:1-8 (KJV) open heavens daily devotional
1. Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
2. She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
3. She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
4. Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
5. O ye simple, understand wisdom; and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
6. Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
7. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
8. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
RCCG Daily Devotional by Pastor E. A Adeboye
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 12-14:23
Hymnal: Sing RCCG open heavens hymn 10
Open Heaven 9 June 2021 Daily Devotional Wednesday
MESSAGE: open heavens daily devotional for today
Proverbs 4:7 says wisdom is the principal thing because it promotes beyond human imagination. We also know that God promotes, thus we can say that belonging to God is wisdom. According to today’s memory verse, there are two types of promotions – glory and shame. There is glorious promotion for the wise and shameful promotion for fools.
Who are the wise? Proverbs 1:7 says that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Those who fear God are wise and because of this, they live a holy life. God says such people will have glorious promotions. Joseph is a classic example of a wise man. He feared God, abstained from sin (Genesis 39:9) and he was eventually promoted to become the Prime Minister of Egypt. It is foolishness to shun the cry of wisdom.
Proverbs 14:16 says:
A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.
Who are the fools? Fools are those who know that “the wages of sin is death” (Romans 6:23) and yet continue in sin. Fools are those who have decided to continue living in sin, despite knowing that without holiness, no man shall see God (Hebrews 12:14).
God will never lower His standards; He is perfect in His ways (Matthew 5:48). He is ready to promote you if you live holy. A glorious promotion puts you on top; it also comes with many responsibilities and advantages. It requires listening diligently to the voice of God and keeping His commandments to the letter (Deuteronomy 28:1). Unfortunately, many Christians today have overstretched grace to the point where they only obey God’s commandments when it is convenient.
God will give you a glorious promotion if you keep His commandments. Being unfaithful, even in the ‘least’ of God’s laws will be a hindrance. God’s children are always on top, enjoying divine promotion, special protection and privileges, whereas those who are not obedient will suffer. I pray that the Lord will grant you the grace to live holy, in the mighty name of Jesus. Make up your mind never to live in sin again.
OPEN HEAVEN 9 June 2021 PRAYER POINT:
Father, put Your fear in me so that I may shun evil for holy living. Grant me divine promotion this season, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven Daily Devotional June 2021 for today
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
RCCG open heaven Daily Devotional for today by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Sing Open Heavens Hymn 10 – I’M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY
1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s tableland,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise, and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where those abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.
3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.
4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”