RCCG 2022 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2022 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February/March 2022
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points 2022 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY 2022
50 DAYS FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY 2022 – 2ND MARCH 2022
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2022 Daily Devotional
BIBLE TEXT: When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Psa 126:1-3
From the above passage, The LORD indeed has turned again our captivity. This year 2022 is coming with a bright hope in full assurance from the Lord. To God be the Glory; by prophetic declarations, all form of siege has been broken, because it is our appointed time. We are now being ushered into a season of
“Fresh Air” as we entered into the New Year.
By the leading of the Holy Spirit, Our Father-in-the-Lord, the General Overseer Pastor E. A. Adeboye has declared fifty days of prayers and fasting commencing on 11th January to 2nd March 2022. We have the responsibility to pray all the prophetic declarations from the Lord into reality. Let us use this
prayer guide to Pray Until Something Happens in our life, family, Church and our Nation for the full manifestations of these great promises.
DAY 5 – Sat, Jan 15th, 2022
THANKSGIVING TO GOD: RCCG IS 70.
To God be the glory, the Redeemed Christian Church of God is grateful for God’s goodness and faithfulness since the past 70 years, we thank God for all he has
done for the church.
BIBLE TEXT: Psa 95:1-5, 118:24, Col 3:15-17, 1Chro 29:13, 16:34,
Saturday 15th January 2022
1. Father, we thank you for been our help in ages past and our hope for years to come.
2. Father, we thank you for permitting us to sing and make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. For our Lord is a great God, and a great King above all
gods in Jesus name. Psa 95:1-3
3. Father, we thank you because you are good and your mercy endures forever, in all our parishes, Area Zones, Provinces and Regions in RCCG, in Jesus name. Psa 136:1-3
4. Father, thank you because it is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name for you have been truthfully good to us as a church, Psa 92:1-3.
5. Father thank you for allowing us enter into your gates with thanksgiving and your courts with praise, in Jesus name. Psa 100:4
6. Father; we give thanks and praise your name for your unfailing love and wonderful deeds in RCCG in Jesus name. Psa 100:4
7. Father, we thank you for the priceless gift of salvation through our Lord Jesus that made us the righteousness of God in Christ. 2Cor 5:21
8. Father, we thank you because, you are the strength and shield of RCCG from the beginning till date. Psa 28:7
9. Father, we thank you because you have put joy in our hearts as a church for these years. Psa 4:7
RCCG 2022 Fasting And Prayer points for 15 January 2022 Saturday : Day 5
10. Father, we thank you, because of divine enlargement of RCCG in nations all over the world, Isa 9:3
11. Father, we thank you, for choosing your son and his entire family, Pastor Josiah Akindayomi as vessels of honour for the establishment of this great church- RCCG. Mat 16:18
12. Father, we thank you for the life of your son, Past E. A Adeboye and his family for the expansion of your work and kingdom in RCCG – 2Cor 9:15, Isa 6:8, Luk 8:10
13. Father, we thank you for not allowing the gate of hell to prevail over your Church. RCCG. Mat 16:18
14. Father, we thank you for frustrating every devices of the enemy against your Church. Job 5:12
15. Father, we thank you for all your goodness and mercies we have enjoyed as a church for past 70 years. We confess, it has been you and you alone.